Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So here we are...

...our first post!






Hello to everyone out there who has been telling me to get a blog, I finally did it! My favorite part was creating the name of Will and I's page - personally, I think I chose a very creative one. Will and I are now officially Mr. and Mrs. Hubbard - sounds wierd, but I am getting used to it since so many of the kids in my class are finding reasons to say my new name. Not to mention the random kids in the building who stop me by saying, "Hi Mrs. Hubbard" and I have no idea who they are or where they came from. I guess that is a good thing about being a teacher when you have to change your name, you are exposed to being called by that new name more than in some other lines of work. We will see if I can keep up with this blogging thing...I will try my very best!

2 comments:

  1. Rawr! I like it. The name is perfect for you! I'll have to add you to my page now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog Megan. I love the name of it, fits you guys perfectly. I can not say enough times how glad I was that I got to come up for ya'll's wedding (gotta throw in some Tenn. language). Love ya and miss you Geggie teachers like crazy!

    ReplyDelete