Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gift Wrap, Cards and General Christmas Fun

Today I discovered the Christmas station has started playing holiday music. This made me very happy. I discovered this while driving around doing my holiday shopping. My side of the family does our Christmas gift exchange at our Thanksgiving gathering. I have all but one of my presents finished for my family. I was just in the holiday spirit today. I almost even put our tree up (but stopped myself because it is just a little too early). I stopped by Bath and Body and bought a Evergreen scented candle. When I got home I dug into my Christmas wrapping box and started wrapping those presents I bought today. I was just in the spirit. I can't wait. I love the holidays. Samson loves laying under our Christmas tree.

Katie told me my Christmas cards came in on Friday afternoon. I'm so pumped to see how they turned out. My friend Megan's sister, Kristen, blogged about how cute Shutterfly's Christmas cards are this year. So even if you don't live by Katie and can't have her take your family photo, check these cards out. I got my cards from there last year and really liked them. I loved the photos Katie took of our little family about a month ago and I'm excited to see them. I may order a set from Shutterfly too - to send to extended friends and family and friends from college. Last year I saved one of our cards and I plan on saving our card each year and displaying them in a cool way each Christmas. I may snag something like this from Pottery Barn to display at the holidays. How fun will it be to look back every year at the cards from the previous year?

And on a Tiger football update - 11-0 feels pretty good going into the Iron Bowl. War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment