Monday, March 21, 2011

Big News

I have big news to share in blog land. Will and I are expecting our first child on (or around) October 3rd. We are very excited.

One of the first questions people ask me is "are you going to find out the sex??" If people really knew me they would know I could NEVER wait to find out what it is until the delivery. I am way too much of a planner. I already have a lot of items picked out that I would like for the baby's room. I have the "boy" plan and the "girl" plan. We will see which it turns out to be. Will swears it is a girl. I go back and forth. Initially I thought boy, then I thought girl, then I thought boy again and now I am officially undecided.


I plan on crafting some things for the nursery, but in the meantime I can't - not until I know what the sex is. So tonight I crafted something for baby Amelia.
I found these cute bows that you can make out of scrap fabric. This website has the tutorial. You can clip it to those stretchy headbands baby's wear. I just put a little clip on the back with hot glue.
I'm on Spring Break this week!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! It's blog official!!! Loving the bow, if you have a girl trust me you'll be making tons of these. Can't wait to see that baby bump in May. Miss ya girl and congratulations to you and Will!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bow :) Can't wait to find out what baby hubbard is...

    ReplyDelete