Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Harper's Nursery

So when Baby Harper made her arrival four weeks early - I hadn't posted pictures of her room yet. So now you get to see the slightly lived in version. Here is the door hanger my friend Katie made for Harper. It has all her birth stats on it and hangs outside on her door.

Remember the bow holder I made this summer?
This part of the room still needs a little work. I need to buy a few more picture frames and reorganize the shelf. I was going to get around to that in the last few weeks before she was born - but she had a different plan : )

Changing station

Another shot of the changing area.

Crib Area

Another shot of this corner of the room.

Chair and window area.



These are two things that my grandma had made that were passed down to me. I decided to frame them and put them up in Harper's room.


I hope you enjoyed your small tour of Harper's room! I think she is one lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment