Sunday, May 17, 2009

We Have A Blog?


So Will found out today we have a blog, even though I told him I was creating one for us weeks ago. It's funny how sometimes you think people are listening even when they are not...so I just finished up sharing the blog with Will. He was critiquing my use of grammar on the blog and I guess he learned that even teachers don't know everything. We had a busy weekend buying more stuff for the house, including a coffee table Will picked out for us at Pottery Barn. Today we ventured out to Petsmart to buy a crate for Samson and some other puppy items like toys and a leash. My favorite thing we got was a collar for Samson that says, "Bad to the Bone" and it has pictures of bones on it. Will picked that out too. Will and I are debating going to get Samson on Monday when we get back from Dallas - but we are still thinking about it...this weekend we are headed to Dallas to visit Nick for Memorial Day festivities.

2 comments:

  1. Will has good taste. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute coffee table! Nice choice! :-) I need to start blogging again... http://alliesdoseofdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete