Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back to School!

School starts Tuesday! I've been working feverishly in my classroom to get all the things ready for my new kids! I'm excited to meet them tomorrow at Meet the Teacher Night! They all come up to school and bring their school supplies to stock in their desks. It's so fun to get those first impression of them. Some of them are really excited and some are nervous, it's cute either way. Here is a shot of my classroom.
This summer I spent some time leveling my books by reading level. So each reading level has a color coded label on the book binding.
They are organized in color coded baskets by Chapter Books or Picture Books.

Here is the wreath I made for my classroom door. I used to have a cute crayon wreath, but it had faded so it was time to update!





1 comment: