Sunday, August 1, 2010

Solar Lights and Lamination

Yesterday Will and I picked up some cute little solar lights at Lowe's. I came home and quickly assembled them and we "installed" them in the landscaping beds in our front yard. As it got dark, I got excited that the solar lights would come on soon! Around 9:00, I peeked outside. They were super cute and added a lot to the front yard (and they look cute in the day too). I think it's fun how the little things can make me so happy sometimes...who would have thought solar lights would be one?! Another little thing that I used to love was cutting out lamination. I remember when I was a student teacher and that was one of my favorite things to do. Now, I HATE cutting out lamination. It's super boring and it makes a huge mess. This time of year I always have an overabundance of lamination. I find it stuck to my clothes, my shoes, just about everywhere. Sitting on my kitchen table is a huge bag of lamination to be cut...yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment