Sunday, August 28, 2011

Christmas Keepsake

Do you have keepsakes that you never look at because they are in a box somewhere?



I know I do. My wedding invitation, graduation announcements and most recently - Harper's baby shower invitation. Somewhere I saw this idea - I thought I had saved the link on my Pinterest, but I didn't. So, if I am stealing this from you, I'm sorry - it is not intentional. This is so super easy to do and then you get to see your keepsake once a year - instead of never because it is in a box somewhere.




Buy some plain clear ornaments from Hobby Lobby. Shred your keepsake in a shredder. Curl the pieces like you would curling ribbon. Drop them in the ornament. Add some coordinating ribbon...and...it's done!

1 comment:

  1. I love these clear ornaments... The shredded keepsake is a great idea.
    Hugs, Antonella :-)
    I linked over from the Sundae Scoop, where I've linked up too with a back to school digi.

    ReplyDelete