Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Geggie Baby Shower

Today my team at school threw me a beautiful baby shower. See, they were going to throw it before Harper was born, but Harper had different plans. I actually think having one of your baby showers after the baby is born is a good idea. I got so many nice gifts today that I wouldn't have gotten if the shower would have been four months ago. Harper got 6 month+ toys and clothes, safety items for around the house and lots of beautiful picture books (plus a number of other things). I just finished up unpackaging all of Harper's beautiful things and enjoyed a leftover cupcake before I sat down to blog about my fun day. Harper's babysitter even brought her up so she could enjoy her first party.
My team. I am especially thankful for two of my teammates that I have now taught with for FIVE years. My teaching memories wouldn't be the same without them.


Some of my favorite gifts were the picture books Harper got, the bedtime lotion I use for Harper and an adorable puppy dog jumper (which the dogs look suspiciously like Westies).




No comments:

Post a Comment