Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Bow for a Cute Outfit

I ordered a holiday outfit for Harper from my friend who created her own business, pink lime designs. The outfit turned out so cute! I LOVE the leopard antlers on Rudolph. Harper will be wearing this to our baby shower tomorrow at school. You see, because I had Harper so early, my third grade team at school didn't get a chance to throw the shower they were planning for me before Harper arrived. So, they decided to throw it once I went back to work. Now Harper gets to come too! Since she will be wearing this adorable outfit - I thought I'd make a bow to match it. I wanted to get to Hobby Lobby to buy some leopard ribbon, but I didn't make it there - so I just used the cream and tan ribbons I had on hand with some red and black gross grain. I think it turned out pretty cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment