Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Day

Harper wanted to tell everyone to have a HAPPY DAY! You see Harper has big news, well big in baby world, she is cutting her first tooth. She isn't so happy at night, but during the day she is still her same old self. This first tooth is coming in on the bottom...and I think there will be a second one soon after, based on what I feel under her gums.

We went shopping on Friday for spring/summer clothes, I bought all 9 month sizes. Well, let's just say I don't think the 9 month clothes stage will last long. I thought some of them would be a little big and she could grow into them for summer - but this little chunker proved me wrong. They all fit perfectly, which will give Mommy another excuse to go shopping again in a month or so for the 12 month sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment