Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Its been awhile...

It has been awhile since I have done a post. I've been kind of busy enjoying this beautiful weather! In the last few weeks Sam had his first birthday. He is officially supposed to be potty trained now...so far so good.
Sam loves opening presents...

...and enjoying his special gourmet dog treats.

I made a new cushion for our front porch bench out of outdoor fabric.

My sister and nephew visited. Logan and Sam made friends fast.

I didn't get many pictures with Logan, but I thought this one was cute with his Aunt Megan.
I have a few crafty things up my sleeve, but have been too busy getting outside to work hard on any of them! I'll be better about blogging again soon - I PROMISE! 6 more weeks of school after all, but who is counting (surely not the teachers!!!)...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am totally counting, only like 28 days left for us!!!! I'm also counting down the days till I get to meet Aubrey, 71 to go. Looks like you had fun with your nephew and sister, he's a doll. Hope the end of your school year goes well.

    ReplyDelete