Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Green and an Early Birthday

I made a spring green headband tonight. I had seen these headbands on Blue Cricket Design. I decided to twist it a little to use this pretty, green satin ribbon with stripes on it. I still want to make the one like Blue Cricket Design has, but not tonight (I'm watching The Real Housewives of New York City - on my DVR from last Thursday).

Here is the finished product.

Just a cute little spring look!
Now on to more important things...Samson's birthday! Samson will be ONE this Friday (April 2nd). Our little boy is growing up. I went birthday shopping for Samson yesterday and after I wrapped his presents in wrapping paper (apes with boxers and party hats on) - I couldn't help but want to give him one of his three new toys.
Sam LOVES unwrapping presents. We found this out at Christmas.
And, as you can see, he loves his new toy too. More presents for Samson on his real birthday - if I can make it through the week without giving him the rest.... ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment