Monday, June 20, 2011

Bow Holder for Harper

Today I was feeling a little crafty - so I created this bow holder for Harper. We have Harper's crib, changing table and a little bookcase in her room waiting for her - but her chair won't arrive for two more weeks. So until I get the chair in the room and decide exactly where each piece of furniture is going to go - I'm not going to hang anything on the walls. So, after I crafted this cute little thing I just hung it on her door to snap a quick picture.
It really was an easy project. I got a cheap frame from Hobby Lobby in the clearance aisle for $5.80. I wrapped some foam board in fabric and then hot glued some ribbons to around the foam board. Then I just hot glued the decorated foam board into the frame. Super cute, super easy and super cheap - all for about $10-$12.

I also bought some ribbon and clips to make a few bows this week - now that I have this cute holder, I have to make some things to hang on it!

1 comment:

  1. Not only is this useful but boy this is cute enough for a grown up!! I love the color choices and I really like the base fabric you chose to wrap the foam board in. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete