Sunday, June 26, 2011

Etsy - Fun Closet Dividers

I love Etsy...it's where I "shop" for ideas a lot. However, I had never actually ordered anything until today. Today I ordered some closet dividers for Harper's closet. Will and I plan on installing more shelving this upcoming weekend so I have more room for hanging clothes and shelves for baskets to store things. I already bought some hot pink baskets from Home Goods a few weeks ago. So, when I saw these closet dividers I thought they would coordinate perfectly.I can't wait to get these and get Harper's closet all organized! I will post some pictures when I get all of her closet organizers installed.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you, you crafty mama!! Love Harper's banner and love the name Harper by the way too. You've been busy with all sorts of projects it seems. I'm still waiting to see a picture of that baby bump since I haven't gotten to see it in person. Hope you are doing great, I bet you're the cutest little prego lady ever! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete