Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Harper's Baby Shower

I was so lucky this past weekend to have a dream baby shower. It was literally everything I could have ever asked for. My sisters, Mandy and Julie and my best friend, Megan, hosted a spectacular shower. It was perfect. I was so lucky to receive many beautiful and generous gifts. I got a good mix of cutsie girl clothes and accessories and practical things that every mom needs. I even got my diaper bag (which I LOVE). Enjoy the pictures of Harper and my special day.


Mailbox Decor


Front Door Decor - Adorable Wreath with "H" onsie for little Miss Harper


Close Up of Harper's Onsie


Shower Invitation on Display


Julie, Me, Mandy


Kerns and Me


Me in front of a few of the gifts...I wish I would have taken a picture of all the presents, they were so beautifully wrapped - Harper and I were spoiled. We are very lucky to have such wonderful friends and family. I couldn't be more thankful after this weekend.


Harper, Amelia and Me


Adorable Punch with Pink Ducky Float

Wine Glasses with Baby Girl Charms (for those who could partake in the alcoholic beverages)



Banner Kerns made for Harper with a Cricut Machine








Beautiful Hydrangea's on the Table


Decorations were Everywhere!




Harper and Amelia's Best Friends Onsies (Amelia broke in one of Harper's toys this weekend, so they better learn to share right away!)






Amazing Diaper Cake adorned with Bows, Toys and Hats

Mantel Decorations




Harper wouldn't be my child without some DINO clothes!



Beautiful Door Hanger my friend Katie made for Harper's Door at the Hospital











Again, I can't thank my friends and family enough. Everything was just so perfect. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful shower and generous gifts. Thank you everyone!

1 comment: