Sunday, January 10, 2010

Late Night Shopping

Will and I had fun on Pottery Barn last night. We had been wanting this metal archway from Z Gallerie, but we didn't necessarily like how it was a mirror. So last night I was on Pottery Barn and saw this NEW archway that they just put out! Will and I decided we had to have it for above our media center. The only bad thing is it is on back order until the end of January, so we will have to be a little patient for it.
Then Will found this on sale and decided he thought it would be cool for above our dining room table - on the huge blank wall in the kitchen. So with it being more than 50% off, we decided we had to have that too.
And last, but not least, we got a set of two of these pillar candle sconces (third from left) - which will also hang in our living room.

So, I have come to the conclusion that I LOVE Pottery Barn.

2 comments: