Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday at Home

I'm off work today...it's nice to have a three day weekend. Will and I had a nice, relaxing, but busy weekend. This weekend Will showed me his handyman side - it was pretty cute. He, well we, hung our new sconces and our USA planked wood art from Pottery Barn (that arrived last week). We also hung our new curtains for our master bedroom and a mirror that was a house warming gift from Julie, yes way back in July. We knew all along where we wanted it, but we couldn't hang it until we knew where the curtains would stop (so we could center it on a portion of our bedroom wall). We had to buy a new collar and harness for Samson, he broke free of his puppy collar on Thursday afternoon. Samson also bought a welcome gift for his new friend, Brinkley, who arrives on Saturday (Megan and Chris's new puppy). Today I did some touch up paint work and cleaned bird doodoo off our deck - gross! Now, I am relaxing and contemplating taking a short nap. Let's see what else did we do this weekend...oh, we went to Cheesecake Factory - one of our favorite restaurants - it was very yummy! We watched some movies and I did a deep clean of the kitchen on Sunday. The weather has been beautiful - compared to the low temps we had the last week or so. I'm still ready for spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment