Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another Week Down

Samson got two new balls this week. We had another short play session with Brinkley and Sam was such a good boy that he got to go to the pet store. Sam loves squeaky balls, so he picked two out. One was red and one was a blue baseball. He has just about broken the squeakers in both of them. The video below shows him playing with it. He squeaked those balls for over an hour straight. It was annoying, but oh so very cute!
Will and I have a lot to do today. Sam has to get a bath. We need to go to the grocery store. And! I get to go pick out new sunglasses and a new cell phone for my Valentine's present! I'm excited. I lost my nice sunglasses two Fourth of July's ago, when Will proposed. I guess with the excitement from the day - I left them somewhere. So, I have had cheap sunglasses since and they were horrible (they were not polarized). So needless to say I'm very excited to be getting new ones. Also, I need a new cell phone. It does not hold a charge hardly at all and my parents dog tried to eat it like 2 years ago, so it's been beat up for a long time.
I need to order a recipe box online. I want to get all my recipes printed and organized so they are convenient to use. I hate how I have them in like 3 places - most of which are on the computer, so I have to have my laptop out on the island while I cook. It just is not very convenient.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment