Friday, February 19, 2010

Shout Out to ALLIE and Old Memories

This post is a shout out to my dear old Auburn friend, Allie Shelton! I just realized yesterday that people had been commenting on my blog...not a lot and not often, but a few. And my friend Allie had told me WAY back, in like July, that she had a blog and I didn't even realize it because it was in a comment I didn't realize that I had - OOPS! So this is a shout out to you Allie...get back to blogging! Inspire us with design...and check out her blog!


And while I am talking about Auburn and old friends - I just decided to look through old photos...Will and I are a month and a half away from our one year wedding anniversary and we just celebrated our five years of being a couple. Our best friends, Kerns and Chris, will be married TWO years this June. Time flies, but it is fun to look back, laugh, and occasionally remember things that make you want to cry.



PANDA...need I say more?



Fall Formal Junior Year...remember the blonde?



Will turns 21.



Winter 2005/2006



Fall Senior Year at Auburn


I think this week I am going to dig out old LHS photos and scan them on the computer. How fun would it be to look back to from 1999-2003 to bring back REALLY old memories. Life goes fast...

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this!!! Thanks for the shout out! I love stopping by your blog and "spying" on what you've been up to. I miss you lots! xoxo

    ReplyDelete