Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can you feel it?

Today I woke up at 7:15, yes it is Saturday, but the sun is SHINING. I feel spring coming, no it hasn't arrived yet, but it is close. Can you feel it?


Spring Break is in two weeks and all I can say is it better be nice weather. That is the funny thing about March in St. Louis, it can be 70 degrees one day and snow the next (this happened during our wedding).


Will and I have big plans for Spring Break - do as little as possible and spend the whole week together. Will has been traveling A LOT lately and I miss him (so does his four legged friend). We have little things we want to accomplish too, but our main goal is just to relax. We have a few movies we want to see and we would like to buy our patio furniture. We will probably pick out the stone for our mini retaining wall in front of our front porch so we can work on that as soon as the ground unfreezes a little. We will probably buy the paint for our foundation so we can paint it to match our siding (also when it warms up a little more). I'm sure we will pick up a few more things for the house to hang or put together. I'd like to clean out the garage and buy some shelving. I'll probably purchase my new sewing machine. Oh, and we have to buy shoes, yes shoes. Will needs new work out shoes, I need new tennis shoes, and we both need new sandals. Thank goodness Will gets his bonus in March, Spring Break is starting to sound expensive...and busy.


I want to cook too - good food for my guy - I love having yummy snacks for him lying around. Food makes him happy. I've got to find some new recipes to try, got any ideas?


I've been working on some projects this week, but none of them are done yet to photograph and post. I'll share when I'm done.


I'm going to go get ready for the day...I want to get out in this sun, even if it is still cold...I can't wait for spring, but without the bees and wasps.



No comments:

Post a Comment