Monday, February 8, 2010

A Fun Wreath for Spring!

Sam had a bath on Saturday. He loves to have a bath. He will stand in front of the tub and bark until I put him in and then I have to run the water a little so he can stand underneath it like a waterfall. He just loves it. Whether it is the guest bathroom tub or the big soaker tub in our bathroom - he does not care! Sam loves sitting on the back of the chair in our family room, that way he can look out over his yard and make sure that it is just how he left it last.
Sam also loves to play on the chair...sometimes he scares us if he chomps at our faces! He is just playing though!
Saturday, even though I had a cold, I made a Triple Chocolate Brownie Cake. It was tasty! Will LOVED it. He told me I had to get it out of the house.





Tonight I finished my spring wreath project. I started it last night and finished it up as I was watching the snow fall just now. I got the idea from tatertots and jello. I decided to use mostly greens for my wreath so it has a spring feel to it. It is hanging on our coat closet now (right next to our front door). Will wasn't sure he would like it at first, but now he calls me Martha Stewart. Another thing he says I should sell...













Right now I am watching the snow continue to fall and hoping, just hoping, for a snow day tomorrow. They say 2-4" by tomorrow mornings commute. I am hoping that it is more like 4+ inches and that they can't clear the roads well enough by bus stop time...maybe I'll be blogging tomorrow from home on my day off?!?!





2 comments:

  1. So cute Megan! I love the green colors you used. So pretty for Spring!!!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I found a heart one for Valentine's Day that looks really similar. Love it!

    ReplyDelete