Sunday, March 21, 2010

A New Bloom on a Washer Necklace

I first saw washer necklaces on this blog. So I decided to put a little twist on them...first I made my washer necklace with about 35-40 washers and navy blue gross grain ribbon.
Then I went to work making some fabric flowers and yoyos.
Then I hot glued the flowers to the gross grain ribbon and attached some felt to the back with hot glue to keep them in place. I also added some buttons to the centers of the flowers.
Here is the finished project. I think this will look cute with a white tshirt.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I've seen them around too. Your variation is so fun!

    Thanks for linking up to SNS!
    FJ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cool necklace. I love the flowers you added too!

    Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete