Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Outdoor Makeover

Today was a busy day of Spring Break, just like yesterday. We spent the first half of the day cleaning out the garage. The slab was gross from all the snow/salt residue from winter. Will mounted our pegboard to the studs and I worked on organizing our tools.
I love organizing. I need to buy some more hooks for some things that could also go on our pegboard. Will and I don't have a ton of tools, but this will help us find the ones we use pretty often quickly.
Here are the plastic shelves we bought for one corner of the garage. I need to buy a few more plastic containers to organize some little things we have on the shelves.
Will picked out these organizers for our brooms, rake, snow shovel, etc. He hung those wall I worked on organizing the shelves and pegboard areas.
We started assembling our outdoor furniture last night when we got home, but darkness got the best of us so we spent the second part of day today finishing putting it together. We liked the way it turned out. Now we need an outdoor rug for in front of our slider. The furniture gets Samson's approval also. Which is most important.
Well I'm off to shower and then enjoy a glass of wine on our new patio furniture! Tomorrow's project...foundation painting (if the weather cooperates).

No comments:

Post a Comment