Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Hardware

Towards the tail end of spring break I convinced Will to go to Lowe's with me and pick out some new hardware for our half bath and master bathroom. Here is a glimpse of what we chose. It turned out really pretty with the lighting we picked when we built the house.
While Will was measuring, drilling and hanging - our micro manager watched over him.
We already had these pictures but we added them to our master bath, right above our tub.
I love the new hardware with the towels. Pottery Barn sells these exact white towels with the embroidered pearl dots at the bottom, but I found mine at Home Goods!
Now we just have to get new faucets, mirrors and shower heads...and hardware for the second full bath...let's just add it to the list.

1 comment:

  1. Your dog is so cute!! Our little dog is always right in the middle of our projects making sure we are doing everything right! So helpful, huh?!

    I love those framed pictures.

    ReplyDelete